Rubix FX is owned by Gleneagle Securities Pty Ltd. Although the company was established in 2009, Rubix FX, its brokerage service subsidiary, was founded in 2014. Rubix FX is regulated by ASIC. This broker offers more than 70 tradable instruments like Indices, Commodities, and Forex. They offer MT4 trading platform. According to the company, the major secret to their success is a high level of transparency towards their clients.
The company is based in Australia and they have another international office in China. Unfortunately, traders from the United States are barred from using the platform. To underscore how big the company is, they currently have about 40 employees.
They offer demo account, they also offer only three types of live account with Standard Account taking a minimum initial deposit is $200. If after practicing with a demo account, you still doubt your ability, you can have your account managed since the broker offers PAMM and MAM.
The currencies traded on the platform are AUD, SGD, CAD, EUR, GBP, USD, and others. You can deposit or withdraw your profit through the following options â€“ Neteller, Debit Card, Credit Card, UnionPay, and bank transfers. Unfortunately, Islamic (swap free) accounts are not offered.
You can contact their customer support through phone call, live chat, and Email. Their customer service team serve traders in three international languages which include English and Mandarin. Their trading platform is Meta Trader 4(MT4). Their trading platform server operates from a time zone of GMT +3. Apart from currency pairs, other instruments traded on Rubix FX are indices, commodities, energies, and CFDs. Traders pay a commission of $2.50 for every $100,000 worth of trade. It is also necessary to mention that scalping is allowed on Rubix FX.
Support of cryptocurrencies
This broker does not accept cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal and neither are digital coins traded on their platform.
- The broker is regulated.
- Demo account is offered for newbies on the platform.
- MAM and PAMM are allowed on the platform.
- The trading platform on Rubix FX is MT4.
- Mobile trading is available on the platform.
- They offer low trading cost.
- Hedging is allowed on the platform.
- Scalping is also allowed.
- Customer support offers two other languages apart from English.
- They offer multiple payment and withdrawal options.
- They offer three types of live accounts which include Standard and ECN accounts.
- The platform does not support cryptocurrencies.
- Islamic accounts are not allowed too.
- The minimum initial deposit of $200 for Standard Account is on the high side.
- They do not offer any bonus.
- There is no contest either.
- Traders pay $2.50 for every $100,000 trade on Rubix FX.
- Traders from the United States are not allowed to trade on the platform.
This broker has all the qualities of a good broker and that is why you should not be surprised that they have very few negative reviews. The company is based in Australia and it is licensed and regulated in the same country so your money is safe. However, some people have complained that $2.5 commission on $100,000 trade is a little high but others feel it is a fair deal. Overall, Rubix FX is a good Forex broker and the company is recommended.