GO Markets is a Forex trading company established in 2006 to provide online CFD trading services. The company is licensed and regulated by the 'Australia Securities and Investment Commissionâ€™ (ASIC) and is owned by GO Markets Pty Ltd. Go Marketsâ€™ core values are: reliable customer service, platform stability, transparent pricing and low-latency trade execution.
With the ever changing client expectations, the company has strategically positioned itself as the best Australian regulated broker. It has achieved this by regularly updating its platformâ€™s technology in order to provide quality, fast and secure transaction executions.
Features and Services
To begin with, there are several products you could trade at GO Markets. You could trade on 50+ Forex pairs, cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin), indices (DAX 30, ESP 35, and China A50), metals (Gold and Silver), and a wide range of CFDs. Additionally, you can trade Binary Options (â€śbinariesâ€ť) thus allowing you to speculate on a given instrument direction.
That said, at GO Markets there are several trading platforms starting with the famous MetaTrder 4 platform. The platform supports both Windows and Mac software and is a favorite for both expert and novice traders. To make it better, they recently introduced the MetaTrader 5 (MT5) platform which is modern, multi-functional and comfortable to the modern trader.
Alternatively, you could opt for their user friendly webtrader platform or the mobile trading platforms (MT4 and MT5). Their MT4 for mobile app allows you to trade cryptocurrencies, Forex and CFDs at the comfort of your home. Whether you're using an Android or iOS mobile, Go Markets have you covered.
Also, GO Markets offers you an option to choose from several account types. The two main live accounts available are the Standard Account and the Go Plus+ account. The standard account offers tight spreads and quick executions with no commission whereas the Go Plus+ is tailor-made for high volume traders and EA traders. You could choose to either create a live account straightway or a trial demo account if youâ€™re not yet sure about your trading skills.
Needless to say, payments can be made using NETELLER, Skrill, VISA, POLi, Bank Transfer, Fasapay and Ibpay. Also, payments are accepted in AUD, HKD, USD, GBP, EUR, NZD, SGD, CHF and CAD. Also, PayPal fans will be disappointed as this option is currently not available.
Trading with Go Markets has a lot of advantages such as:
- It is a fully licensed broker.
- Low minimum deposit amount.
- Availability of mobile app.
- Good 24/5 client support system including social media, live chat, emails and telephone contacts.
- Platform provides daily market news and weekly summary
- Quick response to new account inquiries.
- Bonus offered through a referral program.
- Hedging and scalping is allowed.
- Availability of Expert Advisors (EAs).
- Available in several languages ( English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indonesian and Korean)
Other than the advantages, this company has a few drawbacks of its own including:
- To open an account, there is a set minimum deposit.
- Does not accept US clients.
- You can only make trades on the platform after passing your compliance, which could take a couple of days.
- Limited payment methods.
- Limited bonus and promotions.
- Not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- Credit Card transfer charges.
- Only works 5 days a week.
In conclusion, you can confidently join the 60,000+ online traders at GO Markets because itâ€™s a trusted and regulated online Forex broker. Just start by opening an account on their website and enjoy your trading journey.